20 songs, 10 people shuffle playlist tag thing, she-could-combust tagged me.
1. Talk Shows On Mute - Incubus
2. Dime in My Pocket - Desert Noises
3. Fembot - Robyn
4. Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks
5. Dakota - A Rocket To The Moon
6. Caleb Trask - The Crane Wives
7. Suitcase Full of Sparks - Gregory Alan Isakov
8. A Lack Of Color - Death Cab For Cutie
9. The Gallows - The Builders and The Butchers
10. Feed the Tree - Belly
11. Inches and Falling - The Format
12. The Charging Sky - Jenny Lewis
13. Living In America - The Sounds
14. Miserable At Best - Mayday Parade
15. Colly Strings - Manchester Orchestra
16. Stamp - The Rural Alberta Advantage
17. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Brand New
18. Love U Forever - Jenny Lewis
19. Down By The Water - The Decemberists
20. We Got The Beat - The Go-Go’s
Tagging whoever is interested in doing this!
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
I am so, so tired and I can’t fall asleep.
My grandpa is dying. It’s been a crazy, crazy day, back and forth to the hospital with Mouse and again with my sisters too, and my grandpa is dying. My dad said they’ll probably keep him on the ventilator for a couple days just as a final hoping effort and if there’s no signs that he can improve, they’ll take him off the ventilator and then he’ll die. He’s been in the hospital nearly a month now and he’s said repeatedly that he just doesn’t want to keep doing this anymore. My dad told me this morning that he didn’t know how much fight my grandpa had left in him, and then this evening they had to put him on the ventilator. I’ve never had a member of my immediate family die before and thinking about it happening in two days or so is giving me a lot of weird feelings.
My chest feels really tight and I keep coughing and I should be asleep by now.
Really not into Hulu having creepy commercials for scary programs during my lighthearted sitcom watching like no please stop don’t do that. Don’t show scary commercials during comedies c’mon now I’m just trying to drift off to sleep with happy thoughts happy atmosphere no horror.